Sunday, October 27, 2013

Yes, well

Man it's really hard sometimes to find a band or a song to concentrate, isn't it? For instance The Shins really didn't work for me today, so now I'm listening to The Nationals and hopefully i can keep a train of thought.
I was really wondering how you start your first blog post but actually really diving into a  ramble about a useless thing that concerns me really works huh?
You see my aunt has been really supporting about me starting a blog, actually she's been really pushy and she's also been pestering me but that's just part of her charming self really! Ok, so this may not be exactly the type of blog she wanted me to start but hey it's not the time to be picky missy, not in this economy! So yeah that's kind of the background thing about this.
Also, I've recently finished high school uh four months ago.Some people may not consider that length of period recent but what can I say? What I could say is that it felt like more time has passed since then. Actually it feels more like a year or four for that matter. Probably due to the fact that my schedule is so empty it makes my wallet seem full, and let me tell you I have a pretty sad and lonely wallet. So, what I meant to say is that I am kind of doing nothing at the moment. I am cultivating myself in the arts of nothingness. I am bathing in the knowledge that comes from nowhere. I am leaving my footprints all over the great desert of laziness. In case you may be confused about the activities that I am involved in let me rephrase: I have been doing absolutely nothing for the past four months and I am bored out of my mind. I have always dreaded it however I always knew it would happen but I never actually thought that I would fucking miss going to school.
Yes well the bottom line is that I really really really really and once again really need a distraction. Something to do somewhere. Maybe here, if I don't abandon this thing. I really hope I don't do that this time. I think it could be good for me, maybe even help me.
I don't really feel like delving into this any further right now.
I hope I'll come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment